Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My 9/23 Haul!

Dollar Tree was a NIGHTMARE today. 
The store manager wasn't in and the cashier had no idea what she was doing, though she was nice.
The cashier called over the assistant manager, who called over the other assistant manager, & BOTH of them didn't know their own coupon policy.

I had two transactions: one that I did, & one I made my boyfriend do.
I used 8 coupons - two different coupons, four of each.

They tried to tell me that I can't use more than four coupons. I told them I can't use more than 4 of the same coupons in a transaction. THEN they told me that they couldn't use a $2.50 off 2 item coupon because everything in the store is $1 each. I told them it's in their policy that I COULD.

Lesson of the day:
Know your store policy and have it ready in hand, either on your phone or printed.

I got my FREE STUFF.

Here's a picture of my haul:
(please click HERE to get a breakdown)


No comments:

Post a Comment